Here you can find some software packages I authored. Currently, you will find only packages for R, “a language and environment for statistical computing and graphics”, which is the software I use for almost all my data analytical tasks. It is free and open source, which means that you not only can download it for free, but you can also access the source code.
Three of the packages (memisc, mclogit, and munfold) are available on CRAN, the official archive for extension packages contributed to R. The other three (manifestos, iimm, and EMfit) are very much work in progress. All packages are outgrowths of my various (methodological) research efforts. They do their job for me, but of course I hope that they will also be useful to others.
- memisc: Management of Survey Data and Presentation of Analysis Results
- mclogit: Mixed Conditional Logit Models in R
- munfold: Metric Multidimensional Unfolding in R
- manifestos: Spatial Modelling of Party Manifestos (and other political texts)
- iimm: Improved Inference for Multilevel Models with Few Clusters
- EMfit: An Infrastructure for Latent Variable Model Fitting using EM Algorithms